The UN has condemned an air strike on a Yemeni detention centre that killed more than 70 people.
The facility in Saada, a stronghold of the rebel Houthi movement in north-western Yemen, was hit on Friday.
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres said in a statement that the “escalation needs to stop”.
In a statement on Saturday, the Saudi-led coalition fighting Houthi rebels in the country denied it had carried out the air strike.
The coalition also said the site was not on a list of targets to avoid that had been agreed with the UN and had not been reported by the Red Cross.
Saudi-led coalition forces have been fighting Iranian-backed Houthi rebels since 2015. Tens of thousands of civilians, including more than 10,000 children, have been killed or wounded as a direct result of the fighting.
Millions have been displaced and much of the population stands on the brink of famine.
Hours after the air strike, BBC reported rescue workers were still pulling bodies out of the rubble, saying hopes of finding survivors were fading.
The exact death toll is unclear. France-based Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) said at least 70 people were killed, though the number is expected to rise.
Editing by Omotola Oguneye